Sunday, August 15, 2010

Check out the feedback for D'FunK 'Stranger' Elektek Recordings out August 16th 2010 Exclusively on Beatport:

Check out the feedback for D'FunK 'Stranger' Elektek Recordings out August 16th 2010 Exclusively on Beatport:

Richie Hawtin - M_Nus - Download for Richie Hawtin
Steve Lawler - VIVa Music - willl download and pass on
Inigo Surio - Dj Largo / Beiak Records - Good release, my favorite track Laurie laptop mix. Cheers
Eddie Richards - Evil Eddie Richards - thanks
Jamie Stevens - Infusion - Laurie laptop remix is the one for me. cool shit!
Annie Simmons - Annie Errez (System) - some nice chugging mixes here, all useful. I think I like the Laurie Laptop mix best has a quirky vibe. Thanks!
Santi Xpansul - Xpansul - Dark and twisted. Loving the original and Nikkolas Research Remix. Thanks!
Brian Ffar - Siteholder / Tic Tac Toe / Gourmet / Redline Sessions - Wow, this is a nice surprise. Good grooves all around, but the Nikkloas remix is the winner. Thanks!
Mark Antonio - Analytic Trail - Nikkloas research mix is my fav support markantonio
Joseph Capriati - Drumcode / CLR - will try something out!
Ben Irving - Nish Nish (London) - Cool Track. Nice set of mixes but the original is the one for me...full support, cheers, Ben
Lee Hume
Aldrin Zouk - Zouk Club - Laurie Laptop remix is up my alley
Marco Bailey - Various - Some of it cool
Chris Fortier - original
Michal Myclick - Radio 1 Prague - Mmmmm, not stritly my cup of tea but Laurie Laptop rmx is good, ready 4 my radio show yet! Good work with vocal samples and very sensitive sound - I like it! Cheeeers from Prague & lots of inspiration 4 nu stuff!
Oliver Deutschmann - Vidab/Konsequenz - i like the laurie laptop rmx. the rest is not for me, thanks
Franco Bianco - Hypercolour, Dilek - Nikkloas Research remix is a BOMB!!!!!! All other tracks are also super groovy. Thanks for this amazing release.
Cosmin Nicolae - Hessle / Immerse - Original is the one for me, i like the subtle jack!
James Blonde - Sweat Lodge - PJC Project & Gaz Donning thanks
Moe Espinoza - Drumcell (Droid Recordings, LA) - cool EP stranger mix stands out for me and the laptop mix
The Dolphins - Sci + Tec - good solid techno!
Jan Warnstam - Materia - Nice and clean tracks. Good production. I would play these in a deeper tech house set.
Tony Tay - Zouk - All mixes are BADASS!!! Superb release!
Ali Shirazinia - Dubfire / Deep Dish - downloading thanks
Richard Burkinshaw - Audiojack / Leftroom / 20:20 Vision - Downloading for Audiojack who will feedback
Rick Bull - Deepchild / Freerange / Trapez / Resopal - Nice variety of flavors here...I'm feelin' the Laurie Laptop mix.
Greg Chin - Stryke (Plastic City / Ovum) - very cool package here. dig the chris fienze rmx quite a bit!
Andrew Grant - Circo Loco - PJC rmx is nice....
Anderson Noise - Stranger (Laurie Laptop rmx)
Mahan Rabiapour - Ostfunk / Yellow Tail - I think i will try out the PJC Project Remix. Thanks
Arthur Barr - Fullbarr Digital - Laurie's the man for me on this one.
Dave Martin - Technique / Immigrant - Laurie's mix is the one for me. Thanks DxM
Andy Graham - Sei A / Droido - Nice amount of madness in this release for me. Original and Nikkloas Research for me here.

Press / Radio / Charts

Federico - Frequencies.it - Coverage TBC - "this release sounds really good and will kick our ass on the floor this summer!"

Jonty Skruff - Skruff.com - Play confirmed / review TBC - "i LOVE IT!!!!!!!! yay, fantastic, will be roadtesting at exit tomorrow (original mix)"

Carsten Becker - Raveline (DE, Print) - Review In Print

No comments: